All in all, I had a very productive weekend getting many things checked off my To-Do List.
- Bottoms and sprig put on a collection of oblong vases – CHECK
- Handles on mugs, batter bowls and baking dishes – CHECK
- Glazing bisqueware – CHECK
- Running a load of glazeware in the kiln – CHECK
- Unload glaze load and reload for a bisque fire – CHECK
- Buy groceries for my family – CHECK
- Go see my daughter’s artwork at the county fair (three blue ribbons and one red) – CHECK
Here is part of a custom order from the glaze load I unloaded today. The nice couple that ordered these place settings and mugs are getting married next weekend. A couple more pieces from this gift registry need to be fired yet and after that the entire order will be sent off to Sarah & Aaron.